- NO REGISTRATION OR MEMBERSHIP FEE REQUIRED.
- Tuition is paid monthly August – May and is not pro-rated or discounted for months that include holidays.
- Monthly tuition is due by the first class of the month.
- Participation is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- A $5.00 charge may be added to any class tuition that is not paid before the second week of classes.
- Tuition payments are non-refundable and no credit will be given for any missed classes.
- Family discount: 5% off 2nd child’s tuition, 10% off 3rd child’s tuition (lower price prevails).
- Receive 10% off yearly tuition (August – May) if paid in full by August 15, 2017.
- Only one discount per family.
- $25 service charge on all returned checks.
- All balances must be current by May 15th, 2018 for your dancer to participate in the Annual Spring Dance Concert.
Creative Motion, Kinder Motion, Primary Classes
- Required Dance Attire: Leotard and tights. Jazz shorts and ballet skirts are acceptable.
- Dancers hair is to pulled up and away from face.
- Required Dance Shoes: Revolution: #150 Classic Pink Ballet Shoes and #801 Black Tap Shoes.
Intermediate I, Intermediate II, and Teen Jazz & Tap
- Required Dance Attire: Leotard & tights. Jazz shorts, jazz pants, ballet skirts are acceptable.
- Dancers must have hair pulled up in a bun and away from face.
- Required Dance Shoes: Revolution: #476 Tan Jazz Shoes, #501 Black Tap Shoes, Int I/II – #150 Pink Ballet Shoes.
Ballet Classes (Ballet I, II, III, IV & V)
- Required Dance Attire: Black leotard and pink tights. Ballet skirts are acceptable.
- Dancers must have hair pulled up into a bun and away from face.
- Required Dance Shoes: Revolution #160 Canvas Classic Pink Ballet Shoe.
- Required Dance Attire: Black jazz pants or shorts and fitted t-shirt or tank.
- Required Dance Shoes: #151 Black Ballet Shoe, #451 Black Jazz Shoe, and #501 Black Tie Tap Shoe.
No jewelry is allowed in class.
Questions? We are happy to help, AIM staff.
NOTE: Students who are not in proper attire may be asked to sit out of class.
- No street shoes are allowed on the dance floor. Please do not allow your child to wear their dance shoes outside. Dance shoes are meant to be worn in the studio only.
- If your dancer is unable to attend class, please call the studio (944-6656) to let the instructor know they will be absent. A dancer may attend the same level class on a different day to make up the class missed if an equivalent class is available. It is the parent’s responsibility to contact the studio to make arrangements for their child to make up a class. The student must make up that class in the same month the class was missed. No fee adjustment for dancer’s absence.
- Classroom viewing is available at all times on the TV monitors in the studio. We ask that you observe quietly and that siblings are monitored and quiet during classes.
- Please make sure your dancer has gone to the bathroom before class begins as to not disrupt the class while in session.
- Every student must have a dance bag with their name clearly marked inside. All student’s belongings must be marked with their name and all items must fit into the student’s bag while they are in class.
- Please place dance bags under the bench or on the hooks provided in the studio during class.
- Water bottles filled with water only are allowed in class and encouraged.
- No gum allowed.
- AIM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
- Creative Motion and Kinder Motion costume & tight fee: $60 each costume/per class.
- Primary, Intermediate I/II, Teen Jazz & Tap, All Ballet Levels, & Pointe Classes costume & tight fee: $75 each costume/per class.
- Costume payments are due: October 15th – $25, November 15th – $25, December 15th – $25 (Creative Motion and Kinder Motion $10 due on Dec. 15).
- Costume payments are the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- A $5.00 charge will be applied to any costume balance not paid by the due dates listed above.
- Any costume not paid in full by December 15th will not be ordered and may incur additional shipping and handling charges.
- Dancers who join the program after December 15th will be charged an additional $20 per costume.
- Required dance shoes are not included in the costume fees and must be ordered by February 1st.
- Costumes will not be sent home until all fees owed to the studio are current and paid in full, including tuition and/or any outstanding fees.
- All costume deposits and payments are non-refundable.
Artists In Motion Geneseo, LLC is hearby granted permission to take photographs of the students to use in brochures, websites, posters, advertisements, and other promotional materials the studio creates.